Senior Accountant Jobs: A Leading and renowned, Lahore based, veterinary pharmaceutical company requires the following professionals. The individuals who meet the criteria are encouraged to apply.
Available Veterinary Pharmaceutical Company Jobs:
Qualification and Experience:
- Required qualification is min B.Com, M.Com
- Required experience is 3-5 years post qualification of handling books of accounts and Tax Matters. Working knowledge of SAP will be preferred.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Apply here for more Lahore Jobs
How to Apply Instructions:
For Senior Accountant Jobs, Attractive salary and other benefits offered to selected candidates. Please send you detailed resume latest by 20th January, 2018 at following Email ID.