Sales Specialist required in ABB Sales and Marketing Jobs
Sales Specialist: As a Sales Specialist you will be a part of the Sales & Marketing Team in Islamabad; Pakistan. You will have to keep continuous focus on customer requirements, introducing newly launched products and thereby generate business and promote sales of ABB Products.
As a Sales Specialist you will be a part of the Sales & Marketing Team in Islamabad; Pakistan. You will have to keep continuous focus on customer requirements, introducing newly launched products and thereby generate business and promote sales of ABB Products. You have to ensure appropriate market coverage for new business sales of all ABB products in the Industry segment. Accountable for own decisions in favour of ABB in new business, revenue and margin of LBU. Responsible for building professional long term relationships with the local customers. To ensure that the segment targets are achieved in alignment with the organization’s objectives set by Country Management. To work collaboratively with the sales and support teams for the target achievement.
- Meet the assigned orders, revenue and profitability targets on annual and quarterly basis.
- Accurately forecast orders and revenues on monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Define and implementing actions plans in case of potential order short falls.
- Manages own learning and development activities using all available resources including ABB online portals and face-to-face trainings. Regularly update the product portfolio knowledge to maximize ABB content when designing customized solutions.
- Maintain and improve ABB positioning in the assigned customer accounts. Manage existing relationships and establish new relationships to increase ABB penetration and positioning as Supplier of First Choice.
- Involve in the preparation of pre and post sale proposal/bid .
- Analyze and understand customer requirements and ensure offering of appropriate technically and commercially compliant solutions using ABB products and services.
- Coordinate with vendors / factories for pricing& negotiations.
- Make calculations, perform background research on customer accounts, prospects, competitors, and industry trends to support the sales team’s activities.
- Answer internal and customer enquiries on product availability, prices, delivery times, and the status of orders so that enquiries are dealt promptly and accurately.
- Communicate with staff from other functional areas in the organization, such as finance, customer care, production, warehouse, transport, or distribution, to confirm the status of orders, customer invoicing, deliveries and resolution of customer complaints.
- Use SFDC databases or other computerized systems to maintain up-to-date customer and opportunity records and to track the status of orders and deliveries.
- Collect commercial, financial and technical information needed for the preparation of sales proposal/bid.
- Ensure customer accounts receivables are at an appropriate level and prepare and implement action plans.
- Safety – To be responsible to apply the company health, safety and environment policy and processes in own area of work as applicable.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering / DAE
- Knowledge, Skills
- Preferably At least 4 to 5 years relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Good computer skills
- Good planning skills
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply Instructions:
Please follow the below link to apply for jobs,