• Visit https://ugadmissions.nust.edu.pk and get registered by providing valid e-mail address.
• Candidate will be allotted a login ID and password to access the online application form.
• Fill the online form, upload recent passport size photograph (with plain background), and submit the form.
• Successful submission of form will be confirmed
through an e-mail by NUST.
• Re-Login to your account and print Fee Invoice for depositing processing fee from My Account page.
• Candidates can deposit fee with any branch of HBL. Fee deposit will be verified through e-mail within 10 days of payment.
• Candidates of computer based test will have to choose Test Date and Session out of the available options.
• Allocation of Test Date and Session will be made on ‘First Come First Served’ basis.
• Candidates of computer based test will be allocated Roll Number, Test Centre, Test Session, Log-in ID and Password.
• For Paper Based Test at Karachi and Quetta in April and July, candidates will be informed through email regarding printing of Admit Card containing exact time and centre for Entry Test.
• Candidates are required to print their Admit Cards and bring the same to the Test Centre along with original CNIC or a document with Photo ID such as Passport, original Matric / HSSC certificate, etc.
• Candidates can appear more than once to improve their score. Best score will be picked by the system for merit generation.
• Candidates can review their preference of choices after announcement of merit list. No application for change of preferences will be entertained thereafter.
• Candidates will be required to confirm whether they want to stay in the allotted programme or would like to be considered for up-gradation. The seats becoming available as a result of drop-outs will be re-allocated and filled through the up-gradation of candidates who have confirmed their willingness by depositing admission dues in time.
• Candidates failing to deposit admission dues within the given time will not be considered for admission any further.
• Closing merit of session 2015 for different programmes will be available on the website for guidance
• Admit Cards will be retained at the Test Centres for further verification.
Note: Misrepresentation of facts or false information will lead to cancellation of candidature/admission at any stage.
For Further Inquiries Visit Website..
For more inquiries about admissions about abroad universities, send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971554266177, +923325256620