Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme for less developed areas in Pakistan. In Line with the Government’s vision and mission to promote education and facilitate students to the fullest, the higher education commission (HEC) announces. Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Schemes (PMFRS) for less developed areas. The programme is extended to the students currently studying or intending to pursue higher education in their respective province/area of domicile.
Following study related heads are covered under PMFRS:
- Tuition Fee
- Registration Fee
- Admission Fee (For new admission only)
- Library Charges (Non-Refundable)
- Laboratory Charges
Rs. 7.5 billion has been reimbursement to 149,695 students of 114 less developed districts.
- Domicile holders of less developed areas mentioned in the advertisement.
- HEC recognized public sectors universities and post graduated colleges located in territories of developed areas and for FATA institutions located in KPK.
- Ph.D. Students who are enrolled in HEC recognized public sector universities or public sector degree awarding institutions across Pakistan.
- Master, MS/MPhil students of less developed areas who are studying/residing in their respective provinces/area of domicile.
- Evening programs where fee structure is same as of the morning programmes.
Nestle Nutrition Institute Post Graduate Fellowship 2016/2017 for Health Care for Developing Countries
- Domicile holders of regions not approved in the scheme.
- Students enrolled on self-finance, distance learning.
- Students already availing any other scholarship.
- Any diploma, bachelor or four-year bachelor degree programs.
- Masters, MS/MPhil students of less developed areas studying outside their domicile areas.
Less Developed Areas Included in Scheme:
Entire Regions: Balochistan, AJ&K, Gilgit-Baltistan, FATA, Interior Sindh, South Punjab
Punjab: Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkar, and Attock
Federal Government Jobs Educational Institutions Kharian Cantt Jobs 2018
KPK: Chitral Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Swat, Buner, Shangla, Malakand, Kohistan, D.I Khan, Tank, Lakki Marwat, Batgram, Kala Dhaka/Torghar, Kohat, Bannu, Hangu, Karak.
Refugees of Jammu & Kashmir.
Guidelines and Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students:
- Students must apply through online system i.e www.pmfrs.hec.gov.pk. The deadline for submission of application is April 20, 2018.
- Manuals and video tutorial are available at the website.
- The application form must be filled carefully and information provided through online registration will be considered final. any request for changes will not be entertained.
- Once the student is registered. The University/Post Graduate colleges should approve the students on the basis of eligibility criteria.
- Fund will be paid for those who will be approved by their respective universities/Postgraduate colleges. Therefore students should ensure that thier online applications approved by University /College focal person on or before April 27, 2018.
- Students who are already registered and availing this scheme are not required to apply. However, the students pursuing their studies to next degree level (e.g. Masters to MS) are required to update their academic record using the above mentioned new registration process.
- HEC reserves the right to cancel the registration of any student at any stage if discrepancies are found in the record.