RTA announces new vacancies. General Officers required in RTA for driving licensing department.
• Communicate and welcome incoming customers. • Provide guidance to assist customers. • Respond to the inquiries from the customers about the required service and procedures. • Receive the applications from the customers and make sure to provide the service required and the required documents and entered into the system. • Awareness the customers of new services at the center. • Deliver transaction after entered into the system / completion to the department concerned. • Deliver the transactions outcomes to the concerned section (eg, driving license, vehicle license, etc. …) • Receipt of fees for services provided at the center. • Match the statements of the daily amount with the money received. • Explain how to use the feedback system to the customer. • Handle any emergency situation with customers. • Provide some suggestions that would develop the center and upgrading its services. • Commit to the observations of customer satisfaction surveys. • Raise the customer needs to the supervisor.
• Perform other responsibilities related to the position as appropriate..Required
Skills Required as under,
• Bachelor / Higher Diploma in Business Administration from a recognized university.
• 0-2 years of working experience
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
For more information or to apply Please refer to RTA website.