RTA is looking for a Civil Engineer to be hired in Dubai Metro.
Job details as below,
Job Locations : Dubai, UAE
Job Role: Engineer
Field: Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
No. of Vacancies : 1
Years of Exp required : Min 3 to 7 year max
Degree Required : Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
Career Level : Mid / Specialist
Jobs Description as below,
• Review Design and Plans of a project
• Coordinate with different sections and external authorities during design stages
• Contribute in schedule and program monitoring of a project and prepare reports to concerned committees
• Contribute in coordination with external authorities ( MOPW, DM, Developers, Owners)
• Contribute in committees
• Prepare technical reports
• Prepare letters and reply on technical reports
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
• Proven ability to develop quality standards, testing procedures, inspection reporting formats, and ability to conceptualize tasks and accomplish them.
• Good knowledge of statistical methods and their applications.
For more details and aplly please refer to RTA website.