Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry was established in 1965. It’s a non-profit public organization whose mission is to represent, support and protect the interests of the business community in Dubai. It does so by creating a favorable environment; promoting Dubai as an international business hub and by supporting the development of business.
- Dispute resolution (mediation and arbitration).
- Issuing certificates of origin & ATA Carnets.
- Legal services.
- Receiving foreign commercial delegations & sending delegates abroad.
- Organizing trade fairs & economic forums.
- Organizing training programmes for entrepreneurs.
- Serving business groups & councils.
- Providing credit rating services.
- Business matching services.
- Access to updated research and numerous reports.
- Additional services that meet help members to network and grow, thereby enhancing the investment environment in Dubai.
Dubai Chamber is hiring now at following vacancies,