The Punjab mineral company (Pvt.) Ltd. Was incorporated under Companies Ordinance 1984 with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan on 07.05.2009. It is wholly owned by the Government of the Punjab and is working under the administrative control of Mines & Minerals Department. The company was established for Promotion, Exploration, development and economic exploitation of the minerals in Punjab. It is administered by the Board of Directors appointed from Government as well as from private sectors in accordance with its Memorandum and Article of Associations and Companies Ordinance 1984.
PMC is looking for following seat at open merit from all over the Pakistan,
1- Chief Executive Officer / CEO
The CEO shall have the responsibility for providing strategic leadership and vision to PMC by working with the Board of Directors and the senior management team to establish, implement and over-see the long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies of the Company, subject to the direction and oversight of the Board of Directors. Moreover, the CEO shall be overall responsible for development and execution of business development initiatives and optimizing resource exploration and estimation projects entrusted to the company.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Planning and Direction Setting
- Strategy Implementation
- Risk management
- Operational and Day to Day Activities
- Performance Review
- Business Development
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
M.Sc. or higher from a reputable national / foreign university in the field of geology, mining engineering or other natural resource development discipline or MBA preferably from a
reputed foreign university with strong communication skills and proven leadership qualities.
At least 15 years of experience in public / private sector including sufficient experience in senior management role within reputed organization(s) is required. The candidate should be
able to demonstrate sound knowledge / understanding of the dynamics of Mines and Mineral sector including investment structuring and promotion for mineral based industrial propositions.
Maximum 58 years.
The position is based in Lahore and carries a high profile in the industry commensurate with the responsibilities associated with the position. The selected candidate would be reporting
to the Board of Directors, and would be offered a remuneration package consistent with market norms.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview; no TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
Interested candidates may send their updated CV with three references along with covering letter and latest photograph, no later than Thursday, July 20, 2017, clearly mention position title “CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER or CEO” in subject line.
APPLY NOW HERE….
For more inquiries about Jobs and Scholarships send an email to Admin@apnijob.pk , call +92 332 5256620.