Billing Support Specialist required in Islamabad Pakistan
- KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency and profitability of Americas trucking industry by building great technology products for drivers and fleet managers. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
- In, we put a beta of the KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook App into the hands of a few hundred truck drivers who had until then used paper logbooks to record their Hours of Service — the response was tremendous. Today over, drivers and 5, fleets trust us with their logs.
- But our work is just getting started — the U.S. Department of Transportation recently announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck and bus drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
- With the KeepTruckin ELD hardware device, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
- As a Billing Support Specialist, you will serve as the main point of contact for all billing related issues and questions. You will not only be responsible for providing world-class assistance, but will also have the opportunity to define KeepTruckin’s billing procedures.
- Your day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Proactively and reactively provide support to customers struggling with billing related inquiries and failures.
- Interface with the Sales, Account Management and Fulfilment team to ensure proper follow up is being taken to ensure rapid issue resolution.
- Using Salesforce, Zuora and to troubleshoot payment failures.
- System Evaluation. Evaluate our existing tools and work with engineering to develop tools to enable this function to scale.
- The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years in customer service or developing support material.
- Natural instinct to empathize with users
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills.
- Natural self-starter.
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Company Industry: Distributions and Logistics Company
Job Role: Finance and Investment
Employment Type: Full Time
Employee Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Ref.: JB50253837
For more inquiries about Jobs and Scholarships send an email to Admin@apnijob.pk , call +92 332 5256620.