Program Name: Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm-D)
Program Eligibility: Minimum (60%) 12 years of education/HSSC/A-Level/Intermediate (PreMedical)or Equivalent
Program Duration: 5 Years (10 semesters)
Recognized By: HEC, Pharmacy Council of Pakistan
M.Phil Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)
M.Phil Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
M.Phil Pharmacy (Pharmacology)
M.Phil Pharmacy (Pharmacogonosy)
Program Eligibility: Minimum 60% or 2.50 (4.00) CGPA 16 years of education in relevant field
Pharm-D/B-Pharm from a HEC recognized University/Institute
Program Duration: 2 Years (04 semesters)
Ph.D Pharmacy (Pharmacology)
Ph.D Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
Program Eligibility: Minimum 3.0 (4.00) CGPA in18 Years of Education / M.Phil in relevant subject / field from a HEC recognized University/Institute
Program Duration: 3 Years (06 semesters)
Admission Requirement: Qualify UOL Entrance Test / Interview
Schedule of Classes: Weekdays-Morning–Monday to Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm)for bachelor program
Weekdays- Morning -Monday to Friday (2:00am to 5:00pm)for M.Phil & PhD program
Program Location: Defense Road, Lahor
Instructions for Applicants:
1. The applicants are encouraged to read the following information before filling up the Admission Form carefully
and avoid overwriting.
2. The Admission Form must be filled and signed by the applicant. The applicant either male or female, who fulfills
the requirements prescribed by the University and conditions mentioned in the prospectus, is eligible to apply for
3. Application for admission must be made on the prescribed form annexed to the Prospectus which may be
obtained from Admission Office on payment of Rs.1500/- during office hours given as under:
Monday to Friday (8:30am to 5:00pm) – Saturday & Sunday (9:00 to 3:00pm)
4. Admission Form can also be downloaded from the University website. Fill Admission form attach academic
documents & bank draft Rs. 1700/- from any bank in favor of “The University of Lahore” and send it through
courier along with bank draft 02 days before admission closing date, failing which your form will not be
acceptable. Please mention your mailing address and contact info clearly.
5. An applicant can apply in four degree programs at a time. However, he or she will be charged Rs. 300/- per choice
excluding the first one.
6. Certified photocopies of the following documents are required to be attached with the Admission Form:
a) 02 colored passport size photographs
b) Matric, Inter, Bachelor and Master degrees or IBCC /HEC equivalent
c) CNIC card of the applicant or Form B or Father CNIC
7. Don’t attach Domicile, Character and Hope Certificate with Admission Form.
8. In case, an applicant does not have certified copies of the required documents, the same may be attested by
University Admission Officer on submission of the original documents.
9. In order to get admission in any degree program, the applicants are required to qualify UOL Entrance Test,
Interview or both.
10. The selection of applicant shall be on merit, determined on the basis of marks obtained in the last examination,
entry test/Interview or both and such other criteria as University may determine.
11. Applicants awaiting final exam result or those who have appeared in supplementary exam are eligible to apply for
admission. However, in such cases, they will be deprived of previous qualification weightage and will be purely
evaluated on the basis of their test/interview score.
12. The applicants bearing O-Level, A-Level qualification or equivalent are required to submit their IBCC Equivalence
Certificate in order to determine their eligibility. If an applicant fails to produce the same, he or she will not be
given qualification weightage.
13. All admissions are granted on “Provisional” basis. It is the sole responsibility of the selected applicants to provide
proof of their eligibility within 3 weeks of the declaration of the result failing which their admission will be
14. The UOL offers female hostel. The rent per room is Rs. 10,000 /- per month (Including 3 time meal).
15. The University transport is available throughout the Lahore City.
16. Incomplete Admission Forms will be rejected. Documents once submitted are non-returnable.
17. For Foreign/International Applicants please visit our website:
1. The applicants are strongly encouraged to take special care of the fee deadlines after getting admission
otherwise he or she will be deprived of admission.
2. In order to avoid any inconvenience, please submit your Admission Form before the admission closing date.
3. The University is authorized to amend its rules including fee any time without prior intimation.
4. The University has not authorized any publisher or person for preparation of its Entrance Tests. So please beware of such elements
For more inquiries about admissions about abroad universities, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call +971554266177, +923325256620